2011-07-10

Elderlands

I have been enjoying the indie game Elderlands for quite some time now. Elderlands is made by the same people that made Dransik. Dransik is a game that has the same retro look to it, only with less polish. Dransik got a graphic update in an attempt to commercialize it, and became Ashen Empires. I'm not sure how that worked out, since I was never a fan of the graphic update. And I don't think I was alone in that, since there is now what's called Dransik Classic. Dransik Classic is basically free to play, but you probably have to atleast by the backpack upgrade in order to play it and keep your sanity. But luckily, thanks to Elderlands, we no longer need to play Dransik at all.

Elderlands is in Alpha, but with a retro game like this, I don't really care about that. Elderlands is free to play, so there really isn't much to loose.
If you like the game, you can of course donate to them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like your blog so far, good job man. I haven't played elderlands yet but it seems to be a roguelike game, which I love. Thanks for the heads up.

    Since your blog is on casual entertainment though, I have a question for you, or a request if you will. I just posted a blog about what makes a "comedian" a comedian. I like your style of writing and I would love to hear your opinion on what I just wrote.

    But even if you don't comment on it, keep up the good job on the blog.

    oh my blog is at

    http://pplaresosilly.blogspot.com/

    (idk if you can get to it by clicking my name or not)

    ReplyDelete